Last Friday I went shopping in Amsterdam with a friend of mine, we mainly went for the MAC PRO store because that’s the only place where you can buy MAC PRO products in The Netherlands. Now not all the products I bought are PRO product nevertheless I bought them at the PRO store because I was there anyway. We also popped into Lush because I needed another Mask of Magnaminty because I had run out of it. I absolutely love this face mask and if you’re interested in my opinion on the Mask of Magnaminty you can read my review here. Last but not least I went to Kruidvat, a Dutch drugstore, there I bought some nail art products from Essence because I want to experiment with nail art.
- MAC PRO Conceal and Correct Palette in Medium
– Mineralize Skinfinish Natural in Medium Dark
– Chromagraphic Pencil in Marina Ultra
– Pigment in Naked
– PRO Palette Refil Pan eyeshadow in Samoa Silk (discontinued)
– 208 angled brow brush
– 217 blending brush
– 227 large fluff brush
- Essence Nail Art Decoration Kit 02 Something G-old – Something New from the Vintage District collection
- Essence Nail Art Duo Stylist
Did anything in this post catch your eye? It goes without saying that I’ll review these products here on my blog however I do need some time to test them and form my opinion. So keep an eye out for swatches and reviews.