A very long time ago I posted a Lush haul, one of the products I’ve purchased was Soft Coeur Massage Bar and today I’m going to review it for you.
Coeur, which means heart in French explains heart-shape and the name already gives it away: soft it is. When you hold it too long it already starts to melt, so make sure you store it in your fridge during the summer. Soft Coeur is fragranced with one of my favourite Lush scents: Honey I Washed The Kids. The toffee scent in combination with the scent of chocolate makes you almost want to lick this massage bar, although I wouldn’t recommend doing so. Instead use to give your loved-one a massage, and make him/her return the favour. If you’re alone you could still use this product, warm it up between your hands and use it as a body lotion. At first Soft Coeur will feel very oily on your skin but it will sink into your skin after a while leaving your skin super soft and smelling lovely.
Product: Soft Coeur Massage Bar
Ingredients: Cocoa Butter, Shea Butter, Honey, Cocoa Powder, Perfume, Almond Oil, Glycerine, Sweet Wild Orange Oil, Bergamot Oil, *Limonene, *Linalool, Benzyl Benzoate
*occurs naturally in essential oils
What I like about it:
– It smells amazingly good!
– It smells like Honey I Washed the Kids soap, one of my favourite Lush-scents.
– It’s multi-purpose, can be used a massage bar and as body lotion.
What I don’t like about it:
– It melts very easily, during summer you have to store it in the fridge.
– The chocolate in the centre transfers on your hands and body, turning them brown.
Have you tried any Lush Massage Bars?