Two weeks ago I asked if you could help me win a contest by liking a photo of me that was taken at Inglot during Amsterdam Fashion Weekend. I’m proud to announce that I won the contest. Last week the package arrived and I’m so exited to show you my prizes.
Firstly I want to show the item I got from fashion designer Astrid Elisee, a taupe silk crepe scarf with black stars printed on it. Such a lovely colour, I think it will go well with many different outfits.
Now on to the make-up! Inglot was kind enough to send me some of their newest products, the Inglot Freedom Palette I received includes 3 Double Sparkle Rainbow Eyeshadows and the nail polish is from their latest collection called the Coffee Collection. The other items are from their regular collection, a Freedom System blush and a Lip Duo.
– Inglot Freedom System Blush 30
– Double Sparkle Rainbow Eyeshadow 127R, 3 shades of sparkly blue
– Double Sparkle Rainbow Eyeshadow 130R, 3 shades of sparkly grey
– Double Sparkle Rainbow Eyeshadow 125R, 3 shades of sparkly warm brown
– Nail Enamel 369 from the Coffee Collection
– Lip Duo Lip Gloss Lip Paint 34
I’d like to thank Inglot and Astrid Elisee for the amazing prizes and of course I want to thank everyone who helped me win by liking my photo! I can’t wait to try all my new products and wear my scarf. It goes without saying that I will review and swatch the make-up products here on my blog, so make sure to check again soon if you want to see that.